PHASE 2 REOPENING SAFETY PROCEDURES ENGLISH
An important message to all of our guests:
America Cinemas is committed to keeping our employees and guests safe during our reopening, we will be enforcing standard safety guidelines for everyone to follow. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this might cause but safety is our main priority. America Cinemas values your business and support. We also Thank you for letting us be your first choice of entertainment.
***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***
***STANDARD SAFETY GUIDELINES***
OUR EMPLOYEES MUST:
- Wash their hands properly and frequently. Hands must be washed anytime a set of gloves comes off and before handling and serving food to our guests.
- Disinfect all high contact/traffic areas every hour such as door handles, concession stand, bathrooms, rails, etc by spraying or wiping down with germicidal detergent. Same disinfecting practices will be applied for every showtime and with that in mind we kindly ask our guests to have patience with our staff before they can allow anyone to sit in the auditorium.
- Maintain social distancing as recommended by the CDC and local health authorities.
- Have their temperature taken and questioned daily about their health. If they have been in contact with anyone who might be ill they will be sent home. This will be done before each shift.
- Wear proper protective equipment. We are providing our staff with hats, face shields, face masks and gloves to wear at all times.
We ask once again to please have patience with us. This is the first time that all businesses are going through this situation and we are doing what we see fit to keep everyone safe and still be able to enjoy themselves in our theater.
THEATER ENTRANCE PROCEDURE FOR OUR GUESTS :
- WE ONLY ALLOW 50% CAPACITY. Our guests may have to wait outside the theater, depending on the current capacity in the lobby.
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCE
- IT IS MANDATORY TO USE MASKS IN OUR FACILITIES.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK OR WITH SYMPTOMS, PLEASE VISIT A DOCTOR AND STAY AT HOME.
- We will highly enforce social distancing and to follow the paths we have created in our concession area and inside each auditorium.
- ONLY 1-2 MEMBER(S) PER FAMILY CAN WAIT IN LINE TO PURCHASE TICKETS AND CONCESSION ITEMS. WE RECOMMEND YOU TO BE READY WITH ID, CC, AND A LIST OF ITEMS YOU WANT TO BUY IN CONCESSION. WE WILL HAVE OUR MENU AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE WITH PRICING AND IMAGES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
- NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO WAIT IN OUR LOBBY. AS SOON AS YOU PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS AND CONCESSION ITEMS GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR RESERVED SEATS OR WAIT OUTSIDE THE THEATER. THIS IS TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- WE WILL ONLY PERMIT ENOUGH GUESTS AT CAPACITY LEVEL.
- WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER TOUCHING ANY SURFACE OR AFTER USING THE RESTROOM.
- WHEN BLOWING YOUR NOSE PLEASE USE A TISSUE OR COVER YOUR MOUTH.
WE ASK OUR GUEST TO HIGHLY CONSIDER PURCHASING TICKETS THROUGH OUR APP OR WEBSITE IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN CONTACTLESS PAYMENT METHODS. TO ENCOURAGE OUR GUEST WE HAVE LOWERED THE TICKET PRICE BY HALF COMPARED TO THE PRICE AT THE CONCESSION STAND. CHECK OUR TEMPORARY TICKET PRICE HERE OR CALL US TO CONFIRM.
- Skip the line and redeem your tickets (purchase online) through one of our ushers. Please have your confirmation code ready.
- We will select reserved seating for you in order to maintain social distancing protocols and zero contact with our sales stations touch screens. Every-other-row will be blocked from purchasing and refrain from anyone trying to sit there. If you come with a family, you may sit together while respecting others and maintaining a social distance.
- ONLY 5 TICKETS PER PURCHASE ONLINE.
- We recommend our guests to pay in debit or credit cards instead of cash. We are still encouraging online ticketing: IT IS AN EASY, QUICK, SAFE AND CHEAPER OPTION.
- There won’t be any physical menus available. Instead we will have our menu rotate on our TV screens and available on our website for your convenience.
- Condiments will only be served in portions upon request and will not be self-served.
- Staff members as always will continue in proper food-handling protocols and be delicate to reduce person to person contact. WE ASK TO BE PATIENT WITH OUR EMPLOYEES, WE ARE UNDER DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES AND DOING OUR BEST TO KEEP EVERYONE HEALTHY AND SAFE.
- At the moment our Jumbo buckets will not be available for the public. Only popcorn bags with no refills to avoid cross contamination.
- WE WILL ONLY PROVIDE SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS THAT ARE FOLLOWING ALL SAFETY PROCEDURES. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ORDER AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CORRECT, MAKE ALL FINAL REQUEST IF YOU NEED ANYTHING EXTRA ( WATER CUPS, SMALL POPCORN BAGS, OR CONDIMENTS). DO NOT CUT OFF THE NEXT CUSTOMER IN LINE OR CALL FOR ANY OF THE EMPLOYEES FOR ASSISTANCE, THEY ARE ALL GOING TO BE BUSY FOLLOWING THE THEATER’S SAFETY GUIDELINES.
- THE COCA COLA MACHINES WILL BE MANAGED BY A STAFF MEMBER. SODA REFILLS WILL ALSO BE HANDLED BY A STAFF MEMBER.